Malone Fish and Game Club Inc.
Club Memberships may be purchased from Club Members, are available at IBC, the Malone Chamber of Commerce and Fredericks Bike Shop, YMCA, TITUS Mountain, and at the clubhouse when open. A day membership is also available for trail use, only available when clubhouse is open.
Membership year runs from Oct. 1, to Sept. 30th.
Single membership - $20.00
Family membership - $30.00
Day membership - $10.00 (Available only for trail use when the clubhouse is open)
Malone Fish and Game Club
Rules and Regulations
1. Family membership includes 2 adults of the same household and children/grandchildren under the age of 19.
2. All family members must be listed on the membership card, and roster.
1. Trails are for use by Club members only due to insurance regulations.
2. Trails are NOT patrolled, please sign in and out in the clubhouse when it is open or in the book in the mailbox by the door at other times. For safety purposes no one should go on trails alone, but if you decide to do so carrying a cell phone is a good idea, and letting someone know when you will be back is also a good thing.
3. Please stay on the trails. Some of our trails are not on our property, so please stay on trail and respect the neighbors land.
4. If hazardous conditions such as ice occur, trails may be closed. Should you notice hazardous conditions of any kind on the trail let someone at the clubhouse know what the condition is and where, if no one is at the clubhouse call the Club President at 518- 353-2430, if no answer leave a message. Ongoing conditions are posted on our Facebook page on a regular basis.
5. Please do not litter.
6. Motor vehicles are not to be used on the trails.
7. Hunting and trapping is not allowed on club property.
8. The shooting range is also for members only.
9. Be sure to lock the gate behind you when entering and exiting the range, and sign in to the book just inside the gate and sign out.
10. Shoot at targets only on the berm, NEVER shoot at anything on the ground or shoot in the air, there are trails and private property behind the range.
11. Be respectful of the range, no vandalism will be tolerated. Take your targets out with you for disposal, and police your brass.
12. This is your range, please help keep it clean and orderly, if you see any vandalism contact any officer or director.
13. NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED ON RANGE AT ANY TIME.
14. UNSAFE ACTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ANY OFFENDERS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND EXPELLED FROM THE CLUB.